Windows Server 2016áis a serveráoperating systemádeveloped byáMicrosoftáas part of theáWindows NTáfamily of operating systems, developed concurrently witháWindows 10. The first early preview version (Technical Preview) became available on October 1, 2014 together with the first technical preview ofáSystem Center.áWindows Server 2016 was released on September 26, 2016 at Microsoft’s Ignite conferenceáand became generally available on October 12, 2016.
Windows Server 2016 Essentials digital download product key license
Windows Server 2019 Standard digital download cd key license0 out of 5(0)
you must reload the system before activating the key
Elevate your enterprise with a state-of-the-art server operating system built to handle today’s most demanding projects. Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard features cutting edge tools and infrastructure innovations designed to help users manage privileged identities, simplify management of HCI deployments, and seamlessly extend datacenters to the cloud.
The Latest in Server 2019
- Extend datacenter to the cloud. Only Microsoft offers consistent hybrid services, including a common identity platform with Active Directory, a common data platform built on SQL Server technologies, and hybrid management and security.
- Secure the operating system. Discover and address security breaches with integrated Windows Defender Advanced Threat Detection. Help prevent host intrusion with Windows Defender Exploit Guard, which locks down devices against attack vectors and blocks behaviors commonly used in malware attacks.
- Modernize apps faster with container support. Windows Server 2019 delivers a smaller Server Core container image for speedier download and offers enhanced support for computing, storage, and networking of Kubernetes clusters and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student digital download license Cd Key region free0 out of 5(0)
Includes: Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019 and OneNote 2019.
Get more done, from home or school! Office 2019 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
- Word – Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
- Excel – Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
- PowerPoint – Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
- OneNote – It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
- Your stuff anytime, anywhere – Sign in to Office 2019 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.